Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

I DON'T CARE IF MONDAY'S BLUE


 T-Shirt - ASOS
Skinny Jeans - Dr Denim
Bag - Topshop
Shoes - Converse
Watch - Urban Outfitters (similar)

The new semester started and if I'm being honest, I'm already quite tired of going to school. Especially on mondays; so this lovely t-shirt seemed fitting. I found this t-shirt in the mens section on ASOS and I love it. If you like cool printed shirts I would definitely recommend to always look through the mens section! They just have much cooler prints and I personally love wearing oversize shirts. I did have a bit of a problem with this one though, because for some reason it was very very long. (like longer than my summer dresses) I decided to cut a bit of the length, since I wore it tucked in no one would notice. 
Most days it already feels like autumn where I live so I decided to grab my old military jacket and throw it over this casual outfit. I think this kind of jacket is brilliant for autumn and it's the perfect way to spice up your outfit slightly.

On a side note: in case you were wondering, I am going blonde. Luckily I haven't done a ton of posts yet, but it could still be a bit confusing. I still need to get another bleach done, but I'm letting my hair rest for a month. I went from a very dark brown to complete blonde in a short period of time, which can be very hard to do, so I might do a blogpost on how I did it when i achieve the right shade of blonde.



Love
Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. The jeans + jacket = AWESOME outfit !
    Love Charis
    charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, you look lovely! :)

    www.notanotherunistudent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete