Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

MAKE THEM ALL BURN

 Calvin Klein Jumper - Dr Adams
Jeans - Dr Denim
Levis Denim Jacket - Thrifted
Bag - Topshop
Boots - Bianco

I recently thrifted this Levis denim jacket and I'm so in love with it! It's perfect for the spring weather and the fit is perfect. I love when you do a really good purchase! I've basically been living in this jumper since I got it. I think I've actually already made a post wearing it a few months ago, but I really do wear it way too much. These grey skinnies is a great way to change up the usual black skinnies look, without too much of a drastic change. My Topshop backpack is a relatively new purchase too, so it might still be in stores. I've been using it to for school and just to run everyday errands. It's great because my Macbook fit in it and it's just really comfortable to walk around with for hours.



Love
Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. I totally wish I could have your hair, it's amazing and your style is perfect x

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete