Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

LET'S TALK BRAS!


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to do something a bit different than usual. I want to talk to you guys about bras! I think most women go through some bra related problems in their life at one point or another, and it is something that can be difficult to deal with.
Where do you go for help? You might be feeling embarrassed to talk about it, or just simple can't find the answers you are looking for. So in todays post I want to help you figure out how to solve your bra-blem, find the perfect fit for you and give you suggestions to great bra brands.


In my preteen years I had a hard time figuring out the right bra size for me. I was losing a lot of weight, which meant that my breasts changed size quite a lot. Once I started gaining that weight again, my breasts would change even more. After a lot of size struggling I finally found what I thought was the perfect fit. But I found myself still struggling to find a bra that would be compfortable to wear. The main problems I had was either cup gaping or the band riding up my back. But thanks to this easy-to-follow guide by Third Love I have found easy solutions to all my bra-blems. Read the guide below to see if there is a easy solution to your bra-blems!

Now that we have found the easy solutions to our bra-blems I think it's time for some lingerie shopping! I love nice lingerie. There are so many brands out there, who design the most amazing lingerie. But as a student, expensive lingerie is not something I can afford to spurge on very often (if ever). I have found some cheaper alternatives that work great for me, so I want to share it with you guys!

For everyday wear I prefer to wear a bra that I find comfortable. I have been loving the Calvin Klein T-Shirt bras. They fit me perfectly and are so comfortable to wear. I can honestly wear them for a whole day without getting annoyed by the end of the day, which does not often happen. I personally love the design too, I like that they are quite simple.
I really like lace bras as well. I think that they are just beautiful and very feminine. H&M is a great place to go to find cute bras for a good prize. I have linked some of my favourite bras below:


Thanks to ThirdLove, a bra company, if you're still feeling unsure about your bra size they are here to help! They have a Fit Finder that will help you find the right size for you, as well as some gorgeous bras for a reasonable price.


I hope this post helped fix any bra-blems you had. If you have any bra tips of your own feel free to leave them in the comments below.


Love,
Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Terrific way of expressing those things in your post. Clear cut meanings.plak beha

    ReplyDelete