Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

STUDY ABROAD - CALIFORNIA

Hii Everyone! Long time, no blogging. It's been sooo long since I last did a blogpost; 6 months to be exact. For the last 5 months I've been in California doing a study abroad semester. It's been an insanely amazing experience. I cannot believe all the crazy cool things I've had the opportunity to do for the last few months. The college I attended was in Long Beach, but during my time in California I've been traveling around a ton and seen so many places. During my time in Cali I absolutely fell in love with LA. It's a city that will from now on have a special place in my heart and I hope to go back to visit again someday. Though while I was away I missed blogging. I wanna start doing this again and hopefully get a good flow going again. I'm excited to start this blog again and I hope you will tune in again for future posts.

If anyone reading this has considered doing a study abroad semester or anything like it and have questions or just want to hear about my experiences, then feel free to write me on any social media or in the comment section here. I will be happy to help you out in any way I can. :)

Until next time, have a good day and smile loads. Hopefully I will be back soon with a new post. (I might do something LA related)




Love
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment