Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

YOU MAKE THE STREETS A WONDER

Coat - MTWTFSS Weekday (similar)
Shirt - MTWTFSS Weekday
Jeans - Dr. Denim
Shoes - Pavement
Hat - H&M
Bag - H&M

This is one of my favourite outfits to wear at the moment! I'm obsessed with shirts similar to this, it's definitely become a staple piece for me. Spring is coming and the weather is already becoming much better, though that means it's my last chance to get the last use out of my long black coat. This coat has been a lifesaver during the winter and I will most likely be reusing it next winter. I was having a bit of a bad hair day so I threw on this hat from H&M. I've had it for about a year, but to be honest I haven't gotten much use out of it. Though after wearing it with this I'm kind of in love with it, so I'll most likely be sporting it through the spring.



Love
Charlotte

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit, the hat really suits you :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. Great photos too.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out the details here!

    http://www.thebrookeoffashion.com/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    Thanks

    Emily

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit and the hat suits you so well! Xx

    http://myappellative.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete