Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

OUT OF THE WOODS

 Jeans - Topshop
T-Shirt - Missguided
Flannel Shirt - H&M
Coat - Thrifted
Boots - Dr Martens

Hello everyone. Spring is finally starting to appear where I live so I went for a bit of a wander around the woods in the sun. I decided to snap a few shots for a blog post. There's nothing too special about this outfit really, but it is one of my go-to looks on a weekly basis. Basically this is what I will usually wear around campus or just on a lazy day. It's comfortable and the coat keeps me warm in the wind. Sorry this post was quite short and random, I will try to write my next post soon!



Love
Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful location! Your outfit is lovely too, that coat is quite the find :)

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster award! http://www.northernnativemi.com/blog/2015/4/17/the-liebster-award

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your look, the jacket and the plaid shirt are super cool!

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete